Become a member of the Observatory Europe-Africa 2030 and enjoy the following services:
- Free and unlimited access to “member” pages of the website (about 50% of the information content of the site)
- Possibility to perform economic and environmental simulations
- Receive the “Lettre de l’Observatoire” by email every two months
- Free insertion of your “success story” in the Observatory website.
Who can join the Observatory?
- Legal entities (enterprises, professional organisations, NGOs)
- Public structures (support organisations, State agencies …)
How to become member of the Observatory?
1: Fill and sign the following form:
2: Send the form:
– either by E-mail, at the following adress:
– or by mail at the following adress:
Observatoire Europe-Afrique 2030
9 rue Eliane
92190 – Meudon
3: Pay the member fee
Should you need additional information, please contact us through the page “Contact us” of the website.
Payment of the member fee
• By bank check, at the order of “Observatoire Europe-Afrique 2030”
• By bank transfer, on the following bank account:
Name: Association Observatoire Europe Afrique 2030
Bank: BNP Paribas Meudon
RIB: 30004 00883 00010107366 06
IBAN: FR76 3000 4008 8300 0101 0736 606
Annual fee (euros)
|Associations, NGO, Public agencies||50|
|Medium size entreprises (<500p)||120|
|Intermediate and large enterprises (>500p)||200|